Seminar on “Industrial Relations”
Resource Person: Mr. Suresh Rajgopal, Ex-VP Department of Training in Zydus Cadila
“THAT WHICH GOT US WHERE WE ARE IS NOT VERY LIKELY TO GET US WHERE WE WANT TO GO!”
• They can learn that “How to inculcate Relationship among team”.
• Learn about the Role Of Modern Managers
• Learn about “Who is Manager?”
• Take every opportunity to convince others as a Manager.
• Make them feel a part of the Organization.
• Make Student’s to focus on the current inescapable issues which force them to contemplate Industrial Relations.
• Learn about the “How to set Goals” & “How to Implement the Goals” based on responsibility & Accountability.
• They can easily learn about “How to involve people”.
• This session would immensely help students, in terms of IR acumen and advices, in their drive towards organization.
• Explain the relevance of a range of IR approaches and models to a variety of situations where appropriate.
• Identify and apply a range of skills relevant to the IR process.
• Articulate and demonstrate understanding of the management competencies needed in this area
• Use diagnostic tools and models to explore underlying organizational and behavioural issues that may affect the IR process.
• Display a clear understanding of the role of ‘IR Managers’and its applicability in organizational settings.
Link To Event Page -